Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Back to school

Since my last semester ended and the subsequent isolation of my hometown and parent's house, quite a bit has happened.

Some of it I don't feel like talking much about.

Summary: I got rather drunk xmas day and told my neighbor about the hormones (as open as I am when I drink) which led to threatened blackmail and subsequent weeks of paranoia.

I had a psychological split which makes me a we, two voices, different facets of my personality. The arguing that took place during the first split period ( about a week) lead to me going off hormones. It was a nasty fight. It has also led me to get a therapist (something the modes decided was best, and I, as singular agree).

I finished all my graduate applications, came back to school, and am now looking forward to a visit from my SO.



The rest is messy and rather irrelevant. And suck. And isolation.

I hate that house.

No comments: